Friday, July 14, 2017

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, everyone!
Welcome to my blog! I am a children's librarian & library director with a passion for picture books. I live my life in an upbeat manner. Today I read a book that tickled my funny bone and warmed my heart. I posted it on Goodreads and my personal Facebook page. I asked myself, "Why does this strike such a chord with me?" Answer: Because news and media are so overwhelmingly negative, I feel reassured and encouraged when I can go back to a "childhood state of mind" and read a charming picture book. It dawned on me that it might be fun for me, creatively, to keep a running blog of these books! I hope you enjoy and are uplifted. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely, Elizabeth M. Timmins

Friday, July 14, 2017 
The book that started it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME! I can't eat a lamb who needs me! I might get heartburn! (Such a charming book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment